Email me at 239-945-4387 or email me to set up an apt if interested in getting tattooed at this convention
"These advertisements address different types of issues, but they’re all about giving a voice to the voiceless. Most of us love animals, and yet we remain ignorant of or apathetic towards the abuse of domestic or circus animals or the extinction, poaching and over-harvesting of wild populations."
DIY Brains in a Jar Recipe and Printables from Living Locurto here. Cupcakes, frosting and jam.
truebluemeandyou: Just saw this featured on DIY with no sources so no tutorial and no credit to the maker. Being a former editor we are asked by Tumblr to feature DIYs or anything with the original source for legal and ethical reasons. So I’m reblogging it.
DIY Carved Foam Pumpkin Skeleton Diorama Tutorial from The Art of Doing Stuff here. I’m going to Michaels after Halloween to buy everything on huge clearance and maybe will do this depending on what’s left after Hurricane/Storm Sandy passes. GIF by me.
Truebluemeandyou: GIF program I like because they don’t watermark photos: picasion.com/
Halloween Masquerade Masks FX Makeup from Sandra Holmbom here. For more Halloween and cosplay makeup from Sandra Holmbom go here: halloweencrafts.tumblr.com/tagged/psychosandra This is NOT being posted on my main blog truebluemeandyou (fashion and jewelry DIYs). But a warning is being posted there because sometimes you can’t unsee something once you’ve seen it! truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/post/65937493159/look-if-you-dare-scary-halloween-makeup
DIY Inspiration: Cat Got Your Tongue? Makeup by Sandra Holbom. Go to the link for products used and more photos. For the scariest Halloween Makeup EVER by Sandra Hombom go here (75,000 notes) . For more of Sandra Holmbom’s amazing FX makeup go here: halloweencrafts.tumblr.com/tagged/psychosandra
DIY Inspiration: Doll Head Candles from curious sofa. There are lots of holiday LED candles on sale right now. Lots of Halloween inspiration at the link. See my post on creepy doll DIYs and an ETSY doll being eaten by an alligator here.
DIY Crstyal Ball Tutorial from the now dead blog Seeing Things that doesn’t exist any longer. I have spent 2 hours going through my blog taking out links to her blog which I really loved. I have altered some of the text to make it shorter.
- Glass Candy Dish with a Metal Pedestal - no plastic parts because it is going in the oven with polymer clay. Works best if the dish has a lip around the top.
- Necklass Glass Globe - only the globe not the entire lamp kit. The neckless type will sit level in the dish. Buy at Lowes or Home Depot for under $10.
- Black Sculpey or any brand of Polymer Clay - 8 oz.block.
- White Glue - Welbond works well in the oven.
- Pearl-Ex in Aztec Gold.
- Glitter Gem Stickers - Dollar Store.
- Dangling Earrings - Dollar Store.
- LED Light - Remove the globe and turn on the the light and replace gloge.
THE HOW TO’S:
1. Apply a 1/8 in thick x (however wide your dish dictates) strip of black Sculpey around the edge of the dish. **Apply a little Weldbond to the dish where the Sculpey is applied. Lightly press Sculpey into place.
2. Cut out leaves from black Sculpey, add veining and dust with gold Pearlex. Don’t apply the Pearlex to the area of the leave that will attach to the black strip going around the edge of the candy dish or it won’t adhere.
3. Apply the leaves to the edge of the dish pressing firmly into place. Apply more Pearlex to the band ensursing that all the black Sculpey is covered. Poke a small hole 1/4” from the end of each leaf big enough for the wire on the earrings to fit through.
4. When you’re happy with your design, place the entire dish in the oven and bake according to the directions on the Sculpey package.
5. When the dish is baked and cured add a few glitter gems and hang the earrings from the leaves.
place your LED light in the bottom of the dish, replace the glass globe.